Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- Maui ransomware targets entities in the Healthcare and Public Health sectorCybersecurity experts warn North Korean State-Sponsored threat actors are using Maui ransomware to target entities in the Healthcare and Public Health (HPH) sector.
- MedusaLocker ransomware threatThreat actors are exploiting primarily Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) vulnerabilities on victim computers to deploy MedusaLocker ransomware.
- Google releases Chrome 103 security update with fix for zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2022-2294) exploited in the wildGoogle has released Chrome 103.0.5060.114 for Windows with fixes for multiple vulnerabilities, to include one High severity zero-day (CVE-2022-2294) exploited in the wild.
- OpenSSL patches High risk RSA private key operation vulnerability (CVE-2022-2274)OpenSSL has patched one High risk heap memory corruption with RSA private key operation (CVE-2022-2274) in certain OpenSSL versions.
- Django fixes High severity SQL injection vulnerability (CVE-2022-34265)Django has released a security fix for a High severity SQL injection vulnerability (CVE-2022-34265) in Django 4.0.6 and 3.2.14.
- Toll fraud Android malware is major threat to steal your moneyResearchers from Microsoft warn that toll fraud Android malware has been one of the most prevalent malware downloaded from the Google Play Store since 2017 and is a major threat to steal your money.
- CISA adds Windows LSA Spoofing Vulnerability (CVE-2022-26925) to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities CatalogThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added a former zero-day Windows LSA Spoofing Vulnerability (CVE-2022-26925) to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog.
- CISA adds 8 vulnerabilities to Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog (to include PwnKit)The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has added eight vulnerabilities to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog, to include two Apple, Mitel, Google Chromium, and the RedHat “PwnKit” vulnerability (CVE-2021-4034) in Polkit’s pkexec tool.
- Mozilla releases Firefox 102 with fixes for 4 High severity vulnerabilitiesThe Mozilla Foundation has patched four High risk vulnerabilities in Firefox 102, as well as a number of other bug fixes.
- Cyber actors continue to exploit Log4Shell vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) in VMware Horizon SystemsThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) warns cyber actors continue to exploit Log4Shell vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) in VMware Horizon Systems.
- Google releases Chrome 103 (103.0.5060.53) security updates with fixes for 1 Critical, 2 High severity vulnerabilitiesGoogle has released Chrome version 103.0.5060.53 for Windows, Mac and Linux, with fixes for one Critical and two High severity vulnerabilities.
- Interpol operation “First Light 2022” leads to thousands of arrests of social engineering scammers worldwideInterpol has arrested thousands and seized millions of US dollars from social engineering scammers worldwide involved in telecommunication fraud, business mail compromise (BEC) and associated money laundering.