Welcome to Securezoo!
Your source for the latest Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, news and guidelines!
Check out Securezoo’s Cybersecurity Resources & Services
Check out our Cybersecurity Threat Center Blog to get the latest updates on cyber security threats, news, vulnerabilities, malware, security patches, data breaches and more.
Get the latest Cybersecurity standards and guidelines from NIST, CIS, PCI and more to help your organization secure your assets and data.
You can contact us for any cybersecurity questions, feedback or to submit a request for Cybersecurity consulting services.
Latest Blog Posts
- McAfee Agent security update fixes 2 High risk vulnerabilitiesMcAfee has released a security update for its McAfee Agent for Windows that fixes 2 High risk vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-31854, CVE-2022-0166).
- Ubuntu 21.04 (Hirsute Hippo) end-of-life January 20, 2022Ubuntu 21.04 (Hirsute Hippo) has reached its end-of-life (EOL) January 20, 2022, nearly nine months after its initial release.
- Google releases Chrome 97 security update (97.0.4692.99) with fixes for 26 vulnerabilitiesGoogle has released Chrome 97 security update (97.0.4692.99) for Windows, Mac and Linux with fixes for 26 vulnerabilities.
- CISA: Take these urgent steps to protect your organization against potential critical cybersecurity threatsThe Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has published a new CISA Insights guideline document with steps organizations can take against potential critical cybersecurity threats.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update for January 2022Oracle has released its Critical Patch Update for January 2022 to include 497 vulnerability fixes across multiple products.
- Cisco Talos team discovers malicious campaign delivering Nanocore, Netwire and Async RATsThe Cisco Talos cybersecurity team discovered a malicious campaign delivering variants of Nanocore, Netwire and Async RATs targeting user’s information.