Juniper has released security updates to fix 27 vulnerabilities on multiple products late last week.
Juniper provided software updates for the following Juniper products, to include:
- Junos OS: SRX Series (multiple)
- NFX Series (multiple)
- CTPView and CTP Series (multiple)
- SRX5000, SRX1500 Series (multiple)
- EX2300, EX3400, EX4300 Series
- Contrail Networking (multiple).
In addition, Juniper addressed multiple vulnerabilities in Junos, such as insecure management daemon, routing protocol, session fixation and kernel crash bugs, to name a few. Vulnerabilities in additional products were also fixed.
Network administrators should apply the necessary Juniper updates and fixes as soon as possible.