Google has released Chrome 80.0.3987.149 for Windows, Mac and Linux, as well as a new version of Chrome for Android.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome security update addresses 13 security fixes to include the following 9 High severity vulnerabilities discovered by external researchers:
- CVE-2020-6422: Use after free in WebGL
- CVE-2020-6424: Use after free in media
- CVE-2020-6425: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions
- CVE-2020-6426: Inappropriate implementation in V8
- CVE-2020-6427: Use after free in audio
- CVE-2020-6428: Use after free in audio
- CVE-2020-6429: Use after free in audio
- CVE-2019-20503: Out of bounds read in usersctplib.
- CVE-2020-6449: Use after free in audio
In addition, Google also released Chrome 80 (80.0.3987.149) for Android.