Google has released Chrome 84.0.4147.105 security update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome security update addresses 8 security fixes, to include the following 6 High severity vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2020-6537: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2020-6538: Inappropriate implementation in WebView.
- CVE-2020-6532: Use after free in SCTP.
- CVE-2020-6539: Use after free in CSS.
- CVE-2020-6540: Heap buffer overflow in Skia.
- CVE-2020-6541: Use after free in WebUSB.
In addition, Google also released a security update for Chrome 84 (84.0.4147.105) for Android.