Google has released Chrome 84.0.4147.89 security update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome security update addresses 38 security fixes, to include a Critical ‘Heap buffer overflow bug (CVE-2020-6510) and 7 other High severity vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2020-6511: Side-channel information leakage in content security policy.
- CVE-2020-6512: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2020-6513: Heap buffer overflow in PDFium.
- CVE-2020-6514: Inappropriate implementation in WebRTC.
- CVE-2020-6515: Use after free in tab strip.
- CVE-2020-6516: Policy bypass in CORS.
- CVE-2020-6517: Heap buffer overflow in history.
In addition, Google also released a security update for Chrome 84 (84.0.4147.89) for Android.