Google has released Chrome 84.0.4147.125 security update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome security update addresses 15 security fixes, to include the following 12 High severity vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2020-6542: Use after free in ANGLE.
- CVE-2020-6543: Use after free in task scheduling.
- CVE-2020-6544: Use after free in media.
- CVE-2020-6545: Use after free in audio.
- CVE-2020-6546: Inappropriate implementation in installer.
- CVE-2020-6547: Incorrect security UI in media.
- CVE-2020-6548: Heap buffer overflow in Skia.
- CVE-2020-6549: Use after free in media.
- CVE-2020-6550: Use after free in IndexedDB.
- CVE-2020-6551: Use after free in WebXR.
- CVE-2020-6552: Use after free in Blink.
- CVE-2020-6553: Use after free in offline mode.
In addition, Google released a security update for Chrome 84 (84.0.4147.125) for Android.