Google has released Chrome 85.0.4183.102 security update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome security update addresses 5 security fixes for the following High severity vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2020-6573: Use after free in video.
- CVE-2020-6574: Insufficient policy enforcement in installer.
- CVE-2020-6575: Race in Mojo.
- CVE-2020-6576: Use after free in offscreen canvas.
- CVE-2020-15959: Insufficient policy enforcement in networking.
In addition, Google released a security update for Chrome (85.0.4183.101) for Android.