Google has released Chrome 85.0.4183.121 security update for Windows, Mac and Linux.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
The Chrome security update addresses 10 security fixes, to include the following 5 High severity vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2020-15960: Out of bounds read in storage.
- CVE-2020-15961: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions.
- CVE-2020-15962: Insufficient policy enforcement in serial.
- CVE-2020-15963: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions.
- CVE-2020-15965: Out of bounds write in V8.
In addition, Google released a security update for Chrome (85.0.4183.127) for Android.