Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge and multiple other products.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities and potentially take over impacted systems.
Adobe released a security update APSB21-01 for Adobe Photoshop for Windows and macOS.
This patch resolves one critical Heap-based Buffer Overflow vulnerability CVE-2021-21006.
“ Successful exploitation could lead to arbitrary code execution in the context of the current user,” Adobe stated in the advisory.
Adobe released a security update APSB21-02 for Adobe Illustrator 2020.
This patch resolves one critical vulnerability CVE-2021-21007 that is caused by a flaw in the uncontrolled search path element. A successful exploitation could also lead to arbitrary code execution.
Other Adobe products
Moreover, Adobe fixed vulnerabilities in the following products:
- APSB21-03 Security update available for Adobe Animate
- APSB21-04 Security updates available for Adobe Campaign Classic
- APSB21-05 Security updates available for Adobe InCopy
- APSB21-06 Security hotfix available for Adobe Captivate
- APSB21-07 Security update available for Adobe Bridge
Readers can check out Adobe Security Bulletins and Advisories page for the latest updates on all Adobe products.