Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe Photoshop, Audition, Character Animator, Prelude, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities and potentially take over impacted systems.
The Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and macOS security update (APSB21-63) addresses 2 vulnerabilities, one of those (CVE-2021-36005) is rated Critical could result in arbitrary code execution.
Other Adobe Updates
Other Adobe updates
In addition, Adobe also patched the following Adobe products:
- APSB21-62 Audition
- APSB21-59 Character Animator
- APSB21-58 Prelude
- APSB21-56 Premiere Pro
- APSB21-54 After Effects
- APSB21-43 Media Encoder
Each of these security updates address Critical or Important vulnerabilities.
Readers can also check out Adobe’s Product Security Updates for more of the latest updates.
- Adobe releases security updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader (APSB21-51), other products
- Adobe fixes Critical vulnerabilities in Photoshop, Bridge and other products
- Adobe releases security updates for Adobe Acrobat and Reader, other products (CVE-2021-21017 exploited in wild)
- Microsoft June 2021 Security Updates includes fixes for 6 zero-day vulnerabilities