Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader, Adobe Dimension, Illustrator, Framemaker and Bridge products.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities and potentially take over impacted systems.
Adobe Acrobat and Reader
The Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and macOS security update (APSB21-51) addresses 14 Critical vulnerabilities with associated impact:
- Arbitrary file system read: CVE-2021-35980, CVE-2021-28644.
- Arbitrary code execution: CVE-2021-28634, CVE-2021-28635, CVE-2021-28636, CVE-2021-28638, CVE-2021-28639, CVE-2021-28640, CVE-2021-28641, CVE-2021-28643, CVE-2021-35983, CVE-2021-35981.
- Arbitrary file system write: CVE-2021-28642.
- Memory leak: CVE-2021-28637.
Other Adobe updates
In addition, Adobe also patched the following Adobe products:
- APSB21-40 Security updates available for Adobe Dimension
- APSB21-42 Security update available for Adobe Illustrator
- APSB21-45 Security Updates Available for Adobe Framemaker
- APSB21-53 Security update available for Adobe Bridge.
Each of these security updates address Critical or Important vulnerabilities.