Google has released Chrome 92 security update (92.0.4515.159) for Windows, Mac and Linux with fixes for multiple vulnerabilities.
An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of impacted systems.
As part of the Chrome security update, Google patched 9 vulnerabilities in all, 7 of those are rated High severity and discovered by external researchers:
- CVE-2021-30598: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2021-30599: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2021-30600: Use after free in Printing.
- CVE-2021-30601: Use after free in Extensions API.
- CVE-2021-30602: Use after free in WebRTC.
- CVE-2021-30603: Race in WebAudio.
- CVE-2021-30604: Use after free in ANGLE.
None of the listed vulnerabilities had known public exploits at the time of the Google advisory.
- Microsoft August 2021 Security Updates includes fixes for 7 Critical RCEs, 3 zero-day vulnerabilities
- Google releases Chrome security update (92.0.4515.131) with fixes for 10 vulnerabilities
- Google releases Chrome security update (92.0.4515.107) with fixes for 35 vulnerabilities
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day (CVE-2021-30563) exploited in the wild
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day (CVE-2021-30554) exploited in the wild
- Google fixes Chrome zero-day (CVE-2021-30551) exploited in the wild